- An epic battle of imagination, humor, and terrible judgment.
- A Party Game that will turn you and your friends into terrible human beings as you compete to come up with the best worst answers, win five rounds, and become CHAMPION.
- Contains 100 black THEME cards and 100 yellow MODIFIER cards.
- 10,000 combinations. Infinite responses! EASY TO LEARN, FUN and HILARIOUS!
- Includes a booklet of rules to abide by, or not, it's entirely up to you.
HOW TO PLAY
First, select someone to act as The Judge for round one. In Unruly, The Judge is ALL-POWERFUL. It is their job to push players to increasing levels of unruliness and decide who wins the round. Not only is it completely normal for players to become drunk with the intoxicating power of being The Judge… it is ENCOURAGED.
To begin the game, The JUDGE draws a THEME card, reads it aloud, and places it face up for all to see. Theme cards explain the SUBJECT of the round. The Judge then draws a MODIFIER card, reads it aloud, and places it face up beside the theme card. Modifier cards explain HOW player's answers must be delivered to The Judge.
THEME: TELL US ABOUT THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND YOU LEFT FOR DEAD
MODIFIER: DRUNK MOM
The JUDGE decides the order in which players respond: counterclockwise, spontaneous pointing, it's entirely up to them. After every player has delivered their responses, The Judge selects the winner of the round. Normally, this is based on things like humor, effort, creativity, Theme and Modifier accuracy, and of course, unruliness. The winner of each round keeps the Theme card, discards the Modifier, and becomes The Judge for the next round.
The first player to win five rounds will take their place in unruly history and be crowned CHAMPION!
For a limited time only! Unruly Bastards will be onsale for $5 bucks (plus tax and shipping)! Get yours while supplies last!